Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Imam Siddique claims to have mended his ways



Imam Siddique claims to have mended 

his ways



Imam Siddique, who managed to grab enough eyeballs with his stint in the popular reality show Bigg Boss last year, is now ready to win the audiences' heart with his new show, Timeout with Imam. It is basically a comedy reality show that is slated to go on air on the 14th of July on popular music channel MTV. The channel is known for hosting various reality shows belonging to different genres and is confident that Imam's show would be able to draw audiences' interest.

During Timeout with Imam's trailer launch on Tuesday, the 9th of July, Imam said that the show focuses completely on him and that it includes all that the viewers expect from a good reality show. "This is based on I, me and myself. I don't want to kill the suspense, you have to understand these are the ingredients for any entertainment package. You have to have drama, suspense, horror and comedy. You'll get all the ingredients which are needed for a good masala show", he said. The show's promos are already out and seem quite interesting as they depict how Imam would reveal his real self to the audience by the way of this reality show.

Imam, who was known for his rather weird behavior on Colors' Bigg Boss, also claimed that he has changed a lot since those days. "I have realised the person that I was before I went to 'Bigg Boss&' and the person I have become after I came from 'Bigg Boss', are two different people", he said. "I'm not the same Imam who entered the house that Imam is over. I have changed, for the better, I hope", Imam added.

No comments:

Post a Comment