Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Rajeev Paul denies linkup with Hrithik's sister



Rajeev Paul denies linkup with Hrithik's sister



Lately there had been strong rumors about the growing closeness between Bigg Boss fame television actor Rajeev Paul and Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina. While both of them had preferred to maintain silence over the matter, Rajeev lately stepped forward to deny the same.

The ex-Bigg Boss contestant claims that they have been friends since a long time and that there is nothing more to it. "Sunaina has been my friend even before 'Bigg Boss' (happened). We have been going out. I am also fond of her entire family. We all laugh at this", he said referring to the link up reports.

Having said that, Rajeev also admitted that initially they did find these rumors a bit weird and embarrassing however they do not impact the two any longer. "She is a wonderful girl and I am blessed to have great friends. The entire family are such wonderful people and I just adore them", stated Paul. "Just because I am close to them, that doesn't mean that I am having an affair with Sunaina", he added.

Rajeev is glad that he got the opportunity to show his real self on Bigg Boss season 6.
His ex-wife Delnaaz Irani was also a part of the popular reality show and the two had to spend almost 2 months together inside the house. Though they had their share of fights and arguments on the show Rajeev claims that it did not alter his equation with her. "My stand towards Delnaaz never changed, no matter what happened. I am a happy soul and I look at the good things...whoever has been through a rough patch in life, they will understand it", he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment