Pages

Thursday 11 July 2013

Jacqueline Fernandez: I did not sign Roy because of Ranbir Kapoor!

Jacqueline Fernandez: I did not sign Roy because of Ranbir Kapoor!



Jacqueline Fernandez: I did not sign Roy because of Ranbir Kapoor!



Yes, that’s what the Murder 3 babe has to say about her upcoming romantic drama opposite the Barfi! actor

Jacqueline Fernandez seems to be on a roll. First the Sri-Lankan beauty baggedKick opposite Salman Khan and now the sultry actor will pair up with Rockstar Ranbir Kapoor in Bhushan Kumar’s Roy. While every female actor wants to share screen space with the Kapoor lad, Jacky on the other hand says she signed Roy as she was drawn towards its interesting script and not ‘coz it stars Ranbir.
In fact, the film was first offered to Jacqueline, and Ranbir was approached much later. But theHousefull 2 star is obviously glad that Ranbir is now part of the project. “Roy is a very interesting film. It is being directed by debut filmmaker Vicky Singh. The film came to me much before Ranbir, and I signed it that time without thinking much about my co-star. Ranbir came on board much later and I find it much more exciting now,” said Jacky.
Looks like finally Jacky is choosing good scripts over popular co-stars! Wink, wink!

No comments:

Post a Comment