Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Shruti Haasan: Dhanush is my best friend in the business!

Shruti Haasan: Dhanush is my best friend in the business!



Shruti Haasan: Dhanush is my best friend 

in the business!



This is what Shruti Haasan had to say when asked about her alleged affair with Raanjhanaa star Dhanush 

“I know there are 10,000 rumors. For me, it’s a rare connect with someone. Dhanush is an important friend because when nobody thought I could play the part in 3, he stood by me and said I could do it.
For anyone in any job, it’s important that people have faith in you. I owe him so much. Also we get along well. We have so much to talk about. He is also a comprehensive artiste. But I’m not going around justifying to people. I’m not going to tell people to put a microchip in my bum and follow me, so that they can know the truth. He is my best friend in the business. He has always helped me artistically.”
- Shruti Haasan 

No comments:

Post a Comment