Pages

Monday 1 July 2013

Sonam Kapoor talks about her chemistry with Dhanush on ETC Bollywood Business



Sonam Kapoor talks about her chemistry with Dhanush on ETC Bollywood Business



The Raanjhanaa pair Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor had an interesting conversation with trade expert Komal Nahta. The duo revealed what it took to make the Anand Rai’s production a success

Dhanush and Sonam Kapoor might have made for an unconventional couple in Anand Rai’s recently released move Raanjhanaa, but the kind of appreciation the two are getting for their fabulous performances is enviable.
The Kolaveri di singer and the Kapoor fashionista recently appeared on trade expert Komal Nahta’s popular chat show ETC Bollywood Business, where they discussed working on the film. “For the last 30 years I was used to only one language: Tamil, so it was difficult to speak in Hindi. I slogged a lot to complete the dubbing in Hindi as Anand Sir (director Anand Rai) insisted that I should dub myself. It took me about nine days to dub for this film; generally I take less than a day for my Tamil films,” said Dhanush.
Sonam Kapoor was her chirpy self on the show. The 27-year-old praised the Kolaveri di singer for his acting skills. But did she not face any problems performing scenes with Dhanush, even though he is not well versed with the language. “I knew Dhanush was a superstar in the South and I am a fan of his Kolavari di song. It was not that difficult to work with him, because I was not concentrating on his language, but the emotions I saw in his eyes,” explained Sonam.
The two young stars had a rollicking time on the show with Komal Nahta posing some really interesting questions to the two to know what made Raanjhanaa an interesting watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment