Pages

Thursday 27 June 2013

Pavitra Rishta: I am not quitting the show as yet, says Rithvik Dhanjani



Pavitra Rishta: I am not quitting the show as yet, says Rithvik Dhanjani




It came as a shocker when we heard that four of the main leads of the popular show had put in their papers

A source from the sets of Pavitra Rishta informed us that the makers were planning to take a leap, which was bothering a lot of actors. “Actually there is a little truth in the rumours. The makers are planning for a leap, but nothing has been finalised yet,” said the source.
And we heard Asha Negi (Purvi), Rithvik Dhanjani (Arjun), Shruti Kanwar (Ovi) and Shakti Arora (Onir) were quitting the soap. “Nothing is on paper as yet; the actors are still negotiating with the producers. There may be a lot of change post the leap,” we were told.
We caught hold of Rithvik to confirm if there was any truth to it. “I will not talk about anybody else, but my talks are still on with the producers. I have not quit the show as yet. Nothing is finalised . When I got to know that there is a leap happening, I had a few concerns which I took to the production house and they are still looking into it. The media has simply blown the story out of proportion that we’ve put down our papers and quit the show, et al. Nothing of that sort has happened from my end at least.”
So what really was his concern? “See, I not too keen to age that soon and play 25 years older than what I am already. I have already put forward my concerns, and if the production house works on it then great. If it’s workable around the story, but if not then I might have to move on,” saidDhanjani.
So was he looking at other prospects already? “To be honest, not currently; I am getting offers from outside, but I am not looking into anything as of now. ‘Coz first this needs to be sorted out, only then can I consider anything else,” added Ritvik.
And we asked him what might change post the leap, “The stories I have heard is that Ankita Lokhande (Archana) will be playing a double role. But then again this is what I have heard, it may not happen also since no one has narrated the story to me. Frankly, I really not the right person to comment on this and I am not the right person to judge it either.”
Meanwhile, we also caught up with Ankita for her version of the story. “See, I don’t have any clue about that. Even I am hearing a lot of stories from media friends, but how much of it is really true or happening, I don’t have any idea. I have not spoken to anyone about this. If incase I do decide to do a double role or anything like that, am sure you will get to know,” said the actor.

No comments:

Post a Comment