Pages

Sunday 23 June 2013

Does Neha Hinge resemble Rani?



Does Neha Hinge resemble Rani?

Miss India International 2010 Neha Hinge, who is making her Bollywood debut with Joe Rajan's 'Luv U Soniyo', is humbled and flattered that unit sources said she bore a strikingresemblance to Rani Mukerji.

The newbie gushes, "Right from my college days and even when I was shooting, the whole unit teased me saying that I resembled Rani. I am a huge fan of her and I hope that someday, I am able to achieve at least an iota of what Rani has."

Ever since the promos of her debut flick went on air, Neha's friends and well-wishers have been calling up to congratulate her. "Even my school and college friends have rediscovered me," she says.

Luv U Soniyo releases on July 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment