Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

Sunil Shetty: What has happened with Jiah and Suraj is wrong!



Sunil Shetty: What has happened with 

Jiah and Suraj is wrong!



When asked if the actor supports Suraj Pancholi and believes that he’s innocent, this is what he had to say

” I’m supporting what is right. I don’t care about what people think and say. Eventually, the truth will come out. I know this isn’t the truth. Jiah and Suraj must have had problems. But what has happened with Jiah and Suraj is wrong. The case is shocking because the outcome is shocking. Someone is dumped on the basis of letters! And now it is being said that the handwriting in the letters isn’t the same! Tell me, if I have been a friend to you, will I not stand by you in hard times? How can I just ignore you, just because things aren’t working in your favour. That’s how I am.”
- Sunil Shetty

No comments:

Post a Comment