Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

Aditya Roy Kapur reveals on ETC Bollywood Business that he failed in 6th and 11th standard!



Aditya Roy Kapur reveals on ETC Bollywood Business that he failed in 6th and 

11th standard!



Fresh after the success of his recently released Aashiqui 2 and Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, the good looking lad with a curly mop of hair had a fun chat with trade expert Komal Nahta

Aditya Roy Kapur is riding a wave of success. After getting rave reviews for his performance in Mohit Suri’s Aashiqui 2, the 27-year-old charmed audiences with his meaty role in the Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone starrer Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.How did the young lad manage to bag two good projects back-to-back? “I was offered YJHD before Aashiqui 2. In fact, we had completed two schedules of YJHD when I signed Aashiqui 2. I knew Ayan socially and he thought I would fit the role well, so I went and met them, loved it and signed the movie. While I was shooting for YJHD in Rajasthan is when I got a call for Aashiqui 2and signed on,” said Aditya in a recent conversation with Komal Nahta on ETC Bollywood Business.
Success in Bollywood means instant recognition. How does young dude handle the new-found stardom? “Two hits does not mean you are a star, yaar! It takes a lot more to be a star. But definitely people know me more now. I get noticed everywhere I go so yeah – a lot of attention from people,” replied Aditya.
A successful VJ and now a budding star, Aditya charms ladies with his witty one-liners and his ability to think on his feet. But very few know that he was not a good student and flunked in the 6th standard and repeated this glorious feat again in the 11th standard. “I was a really bad student so I failed! Again I failed in the 11th standard. But I didn’t have to repeat the year – I just shifted schools,” concluded the star with a giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment