Pages

Thursday 20 June 2013

Meri Bhabhi’s Esha Kansara keen on doing dance show



Meri Bhabhi’s Esha Kansara keen on doing dance show



Television actor Esha Kansara, currently seen in Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi – Meri Bhabhi, says dance is her first love and she is eager to participate in a dance-based show

“I am looking to do a dance reality show. Dance is my first love. If I had not been an actor, then I would have been a dancer. I want to do a dance in a daily show or in areality show. I really want to dance a lot,” said the actor.
Last seen in Mukti Bandhan, she says her new show Meri Bhabhi is not a regularsaas-bahu saga. “Everyone is saying that is it a saas-bahu story. But I hope that after the show maybe people would say that nanand-bhabhi shows are also coming now,” said the actor who hails from Ahmedabad and has a background in theatre.
But TV has always been on Esha’s priority list. “I dreamt of doing TV when I used to watch Kyunki… Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii. I used to tell my mom that I want to act in TV and wear nice clothes. I didn’t know then how to start with it… The very first step was to initiate with theatre,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment