Pages

Friday 21 June 2013

What do I have in common with Ranbir, asks Rishi Kapoor



What do I have in common with Ranbir, asks Rishi Kapoor


Rishi Kapoor is off to the US with his wife Neetu on June 22. He will be visiting his sister Ritu Nanda, who is being treated for cancer in a hospital in New York. Ranbir will join his parents in the first week of July. We spoke to Rishi on his vacation plans. Here are excerpts of our chat:

Are you excited?
For me, a holiday is so tiring that I need a holiday after a holiday. I am most stressed right now as it's been a month since I have had a drink and have lost seven kgs, but there is no way that I'm going to go through my entire holiday without a drink.

What do Neetu and you like doing together on a vacation?
Neetu and I are extremely compatible on a holiday. She hates sightseeing. Her two favourite destinations are London and New York. She shops through the day and we meet in the evening. I love to see the country I'm visiting, enjoy the local cuisine and wine. I am most happy being by myself and I love sitting at a restaurant and seeing the world go by, while I nurse a glass of wine in the afternoon.

Are you and Ranbir too compatible on a holiday?
No way! Why would we be compatible? What do I have in common with him? His shopping is different, his food habits are different, his girlfriends are different, his nightlife is different, so why would we spoil each other's holiday. What we father and son share is our passion for our work.

No comments:

Post a Comment